Manthropologie: Ethical Office Goods
Recently, I made the switch from a full time salary job to working full time freelance. I quickly realized that if I was going to work from home, I would need to create a space that was as professional as possible...and that I would need to change out of my pajamas in the morning. Luckily our garage was converted into an office space years ago by the owner, so really all that it needed was a good cleaning and fresh paint. That means that all that's left is making it the kind of office I'd like to work in. So here are a few items that I found in my search for ethically made office goods. - Daniel
1. The Belgian Dart Set, Best Made Co. - Pratical? Not at all, but very manly.
2. Vanilla + Oakmoss Jar Candle,Paddywax - Because according to my wife, my office "has a smell".
3. Geometric Wooden Planter, Urban Outfitters
4. Classic Graphite Fotostrap, Fotostrap - I got this for Christmas from my in-laws and I love it.
5. FSU Mug, Tervis - I love these cups, because I hate condensation on my desk. side note: Football season is two weeks away! GO NOLES!
6. Transit Issue Fisher Space Pen, Apolis - It's a space pen. It writes in space. What more do you need to know?
7. Archival Wooden Box, Field Notes