I'm a candle person. The first time I ever walked into an Anthropologie it wasn't because of the window display, it was because it smelled sooo good. Fortunately it's actually pretty easy to find ethically made candles that will work with all different styles & scent preferences!
1. The Little Market Rose Gold Candle - ethically handmade in India
2. Toms Geometric Candle Holder - ethically handmade in Uganda
3. Prosperity Candle Gold Coco Shine - made by refugees living in the USA
4. Raven and Lily Silver Lake Candle - made by formerly homeless women in CA
5. Paddywax Chamomile & Fig Apothecary Candle - Made in the USA
6. Apolis Transit Issue Table Candle - made in the USA
7. Ten Thousand Villages Lambent Crystal Candleholder - ethically made in Pakistan